Animal Control, Enforcement & Assistance

Animal and wildlife control is something that every Municipality must take care of to ensure their communities are safe and secured.

PADS can provide Municipalities with support for animal-related complaints to ensure compliance with acts, bylaws and regulations.

Our team can provide Municipal support for:

  • Emergency response to calls for stray and injured domestic animals, as well as wildlife requiring immediate medical assistance.
  • Response to safety concerns involving an animal, as well as animals jeopardizing the safety of the public, such as dogs at large and bears.
  • Pick up of lost dogs for return to their owners or transportation to a shelter for safekeeping while providing the owner the opportunity to locate their pet.
  • Animal noise, including excessive and persistent noise from barking dogs.
  • Dangerous acts committed by dogs, such as dog bites or attacks.


Does your municipality need animal control assistance?

Let’s talk about how PADS can be of assistance in keeping your community safe!

Contact Us

4 + 4 =

Call Now ButtonCall Us Now