Animal Control, Enforcement & Assistance
Animal control is something that every Municipality must take care of to ensure their communities are safe and secured.
PADS can provide Municipalities with support for animal-related complaints to ensure compliance with acts, bylaws and regulations.
Our team can provide Municipal support for:
- Emergency response to calls for stray and injured domestic animals that require immediate medical assistance.
- Response to safety concerns involving an animal, as well as animals jeopardizing the safety of the public.
- Pick up of lost dogs for return to their owners or transportation to a shelter for safekeeping while providing the owner the opportunity to locate their pet.
- Animal noise, including excessive and persistent noise from barking dogs.
- Dangerous acts committed by dogs, such as dog bites or attacks.