School crossing guards are an important part of any community. These dedicated individuals work and interact with children and families every day to protect and assist those walking across the streets, ensuring their safety and well-being.
PADS recruits, trains and hires crossing guards from your local community. Our trained personnel can be supplied on a short-term or long-term basis.
We are currently providing crossing guard support programs for several communities throughout Ontario.
Why do Municipalities choose PADS crossing guards?
- Professional training certification
- Local supervision
- Coordination of school guard schedules
- Insurance protection
- Eliminates workers compensation and unemployment claims
- Employee background clearance
- Ongoing safety inspections
- Complaint and problem resolution
- Eliminates scheduling and payroll responsibilities