A security guard patrolling your site is a highly visible deterrent to potential criminal activity.
All our staff are trained to the highest standards, not just the minimum requirements needed to obtain their security licence.
Our security personnel meet First Responder and Use of Force Certifications
Our guards are provided continuous training and certifications in all aspects of:
- Security best practices
- Environmental stewardship
- Community relations
- Conflict management
Training ensures our security officers have the skill set and confidence to provide reliable security services.
Security guards can be used in all types of commercial or industrial settings including municipal services. We also provide an option for security guards to be accompanied by a Certified Security Patrol Dog.
We handpick each and every member of our security team to be sure we are always providing our clients with the best personnel possible. We believe in our staff and are always willing to provide that little bit of extra training to make sure they go above and beyond in their security services.
All PADS security guards uphold the Private Security and Investigative Services Act, 2005 (PSISA) and Ministry Code of Conduct:
- Act with honesty and integrity
- Comply with all federal, provincial and municipal laws
- Treat all persons equally (without discrimination)
- Avoid using profanity or abusive language
- Avoid using excessive force
- Not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs while on duty.